Wednesday 8 February 2012

Taking things social and All In now in MOBI ebook format

Now, this probably shouldn't have come as a surprise to me, considering... well... you know, but as soon as this writing got social, it completely tipped my relationship with it upside down. I spent so long with it on my own that it seemed to develop a sort of grudging growling co-presence, but now other people are commenting on it and playing with it, it's lighter. If I ever write anything ever again I think going social from the start will be the way forward. 


Also, HUGE thanks to @TimD who has converted All In into MOBI format for ebook readers (I've got a Kindle, but I think it works across a range of devices). IANAnAuthor, but now I can have my writing snuggled down next to all those people I greatly admire on my Kindle. Blown away. Working out how to host it so you can download it, if you want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment